- Event Concept
- J-CULTURE FEST, which was held in January 2017 as a part of the 20th anniversary celebration event for the Tokyo International Forum, will be held again in 2019 over the New Year’s holiday.
The event will showcase performances by Japan’s proud musicians and dancers, as well as a New Year’s Theme Park that will allow visitors to experience, discover and savor Japanese culture.
- Jan 2 (Wed) and 3 (Thu), 2019
The Lobby Gallery will be open until Jan. 15 (Wed)
- Tokyo International Forum, Halls B7, B5, E, and the Lobby Gallery
- Tokyo International Forum Corporation
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, Tokyo Chamber of Commerce, Chiyoda City, Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau (TCVB), J-WAVE
- Planning & Production
- Tokyo Forum, NHK Enterprises, Shimizu Octo
- Izutsu, Inc., Oz Entertainment, NHK Art, Creative Egg
- Imperial Hotel, Edo Castle Tower Reconstruction, Japan Sake and Shochu Makers Association, Manga Artists Network, Hakubi Kimono School, Tokyo Edo Week, Cliphouse, Japan Traditional Culture Labo CO.,LTD.,